In my recent Black Hat Europe 2010 talk I gave an overview of the kernel exploitation prevention mechanisms that exist on FreeBSD. A few people at the conference have subsequently asked me to elaborate on the subject. In this post I will collect all the information from my talk and the various discussions I had in the Black Hat conference hallways.read more...
- GDCM out of bounds read in JPEGLSCodec :: DecodeExtent
- GDCM buffer overflow in ImageRegionReader :: ReadIntoBuffer
- Oracle WebCenter information exposure vulnerability
- libpurple OTR information leakage
- Netvolution referer header SQL injection vulnerability
- FreeBSD kernel NFS client local vulnerabilities