census is excited to be participating for the third time at AthCon, the leading technical IT security conference in Greece. This year our researchers will be presenting a new design for executable packing that allows penetration testers to hide malicious payloads from a wide variety of antivirus engines.
- GDCM out of bounds read in JPEGLSCodec :: DecodeExtent
- GDCM buffer overflow in ImageRegionReader :: ReadIntoBuffer
- Oracle WebCenter information exposure vulnerability
- libpurple OTR information leakage
- Netvolution referer header SQL injection vulnerability
- FreeBSD kernel NFS client local vulnerabilities