census is happy to be participating for the second time at AthCon, the leading technical IT security conference in Greece! At this year’s conference, our researcher Nikos Tsagkarakis will be presenting the “Parasite”, a small device that is capable of creating a physical backdoor in an otherwise protected network.
- GDCM out of bounds read in JPEGLSCodec :: DecodeExtent
- GDCM buffer overflow in ImageRegionReader :: ReadIntoBuffer
- Oracle WebCenter information exposure vulnerability
- libpurple OTR information leakage
- Netvolution referer header SQL injection vulnerability
- FreeBSD kernel NFS client local vulnerabilities