CENSUS as part of its strategy to promote young entrepreneurship and to support the Greek startup scene has joined the National Bank of Greece in the NBG Business Seeds program. NBG Business Seeds includes actions that aim at showcasing innovative ideas and projects, training and mentoring young entrepreneurs, and providing infrastructures, networking and financing.
CENSUS is providing specialized IT security services to strengthen the educational and support program of NBG Business Seeds. With its expertise, CENSUS can help startups of all shapes and sizes make IT Security part of their business strategy and product. By following IT Security best practices and incorporating CENSUS IT security services, a startup can ensure that its value and reliability remain intact, while in the same time gain an extra source of credibility for its investors and customers.
Some indicative services provided by CENSUS under the NBG Business Seeds program are:
- Training for every aspect of a company’s IT security framework, such as Security Awareness Training for employees, Security in the Software Development Lifecycle, Security for IT Infrastructure, but also Training Programs tailor-made for a startup’s business scope.
- Security Testing Services such as Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment.
- Application Security Consulting and Assessments for Web and Mobile applications developed, supported or used by a startup.
- Services for the implementation of a Secure Software Development Lifecycle (S-SDLC).
- IT Security Consulting services that allow startups to meet global security standards as well as Legal and Regulational frameworks.
Links to related material: