On November 7, 2020 I had the pleasure of doing a gentle introduction to program instrumentation to an audience of mostly developers at the "Oπe\n conf 2020" conference. The presentation showed how instrumentation could be used to identify security bugs in software, but also how to protect production binaries from exploitation through program instrumentation.
On March 18th 2019 myself and Dimitrios Valsamaras delivered a presentation on cybersecurity vulnerabilities of "smart" fitness equipment, entitled "Hitting the Gym: The Anatomy of a Killer Workout" at the TROOPERS 2019 conference (NGI track).
CENSUS was one of the exhibitors at the Digital Health Rewired 2019 conference, that took place on March 25th and 26th 2019 at Olympia London conference center in the UK.
The event focuses on joining up and integrating health and care through the transformational use of technology and new ways of working. Topics covered in the conference were:
- Digitally integrated care – connecting health and care through digital technologies is the unifying theme of Rewired.
- AI and Analytics – AI, machine learning and analytics.
- Clinical Software – from EPRs to apps and enabling the digital patient.
- Cloud and Mobile – achieving flexibility and agility through cloud and mobile.
- Cyber Security – securing the digital sinews of UK healthcare.
- Digital Imaging – latest developments in digital imaging, including AI, cloud and integration with electronic patient records.
CENSUS participated at the Troopers 2019 IT Security conference (Next Generation Internet track) with a presentation by Ioannis Stais and Dimitrios Valsamaras entitled "Hitting the Gym: The Anatomy of a Killer Workout". The conference took place from March 18th to March 21st 2019 in Heidelberg, Germany.