CENSUS has participated in this year's CanSecWest conference with a presentation by Director of Research Patroklos Argyroudis on reverse engineering the Apple iOS sandbox kernel extension entitled Vs com.apple.security.sandbox.
Digital Health Rewired 2019
CENSUS was one of the exhibitors at the Digital Health Rewired 2019 conference, that took place on March 25th and 26th 2019 at Olympia London conference center in the UK. The event focuses on joining up and integrating health and care through the transformational use of technology and new ways of working. Topics covered in the conference were:
- Digitally integrated care – connecting health and care through digital technologies is the unifying theme of Rewired.
- AI and Analytics – AI, machine learning and analytics.
- Clinical Software – from EPRs to apps and enabling the digital patient.
- Cloud and Mobile – achieving flexibility and agility through cloud and mobile.
- Cyber Security – securing the digital sinews of UK healthcare.
- Digital Imaging – latest developments in digital imaging, including AI, cloud and integration with electronic patient records.
CENSUS participated at the Troopers 2019 IT Security conference (Next Generation Internet track) with a presentation by Ioannis Stais and Dimitrios Valsamaras entitled "Hitting the Gym: The Anatomy of a Killer Workout". The conference took place from March 18th to March 21st 2019 in Heidelberg, Germany.
CENSUS is participating once again as a Silver Sponsor at OffensiveCon 2019, the second edition of Europe's top offensive security conference.